Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some fun haps!

So touched by all of the loving comments on my last post. We are so blessed to have so many friends and family on this journey with us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!


Things have been busy, busy per usual. But most definitely the fun kind of busy.


My whole family came to visit several weekends ago and we had such a blast. My darling nephews stayed with us and we were so excited to show them around Scottsdale. We quickly learned that our house is most definitely not baby proof. I turned around to find Colton..my one year old nephew carrying round a bottle of Soft Scrub bleach and that is when we quickly learned that pony tail holders make fabulous cabinet safety locks. :)


It was such a fun weekend. There is always one thing that is certain when my family is present..and that is laughter. So much laughter. I was kind of a slacker with the picture taking but I did make a little video of Carter and Colton at the Children's museum. If you have little ones and live in the Phoenix area..this place is a must do!


You may want to pause the music on the bottom of the blog to enjoy this little video. :)







This past weekend was spent in Sedona with Jim's cousin Jaclyn. It's kind of funny..we never know what to call each other..friend..cousin..cousin..friend. Whatever the title.. I most definitely consider her to be family and the little sister I never had. We had a blast on our little girl's weekend n Sedona. It seemed to be just what the doctor ordered for us both. She just finished her first year teaching and was ready to relax and get away for a few days. There was wine tasting, delicious food,  massages and just good ol' girl time. 


A little Instagram collage of our Sedona Adventures...
Photobucket




Photobucket


pic 1: first time I've worn my neon jelly flats. Found on sale at J.crew. Sort of obsessed. Would love to find the red ones! They are still on sale here. 
pic 2: new hat I found at one of the cute little stores downtown. Don't you love when you find something you didn't even know you were looking for!? :)
pic 3: My new hope bracelet. Jaclyn and I both bought one. I love it! keepin' the hope! Always a good thing. 


Hope you're all having a good week! 
xo

2 comments:

Krissy May 31, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

Love all of your accessories, your whole outfit is super cute!

Erin June 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM  

Thanks so much Kristen!!! xo


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP