Thursday, June 14, 2012

Instagram Obsessed.

I'm officially hooked on Instagram.  It's a super fun way to share snippets of your life through pictures. I think I  like it better than Facebook. You choose who you want to follow and admire others mini life moments. I love the different filters and I seem to be snapping more and more pictures from my phone instead of my DSLR. I am a visual person and I'll confess..usually only log on to Facebook for the pictures so obviously Instagram had me at hello. A little dramatic..yes..but seriously..I'm in love with this app.


There are also many different things you can do with your Instagrams... like have magnets made out of them. I decided to order some of these magnets from Stickygram.s  I love them!! I think I'll  try to  cover the entire side of our fridge with Instagram mini moments.


My first batch of magnets below. (somehow I ordered the cupcake image  twice...oooppps!) I'll be orderding some more Stickygrams soon.  Order yours here.


Photobucket


A few other things you can do with Instagrams..


Have an iphone case made out of them! So cool! Click here to make one.


Photobucket




I also like the Instagram sticker idea. Maybe it's because I was a teacher but I've never quite outgrown the love for stickers. Nerd alert..I know. Create stickers here.


Photobucket


If the little stickers just aren't doing it for you...you can create Giant stickers here.
Photobucket


I also love the idea of turning them into a canvas. Wall art to cherish for a lifetime. Love. Do it here.
Photobucket




Happy Instagramming!
xoxo















2 comments:

Drea0328 June 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM  

Insta-Love! Can't wait to get some magnets/sticky's .... thanks for sharing the sites! :-)

Jaclyn.Marie June 18, 2012 at 12:31 PM  

You got me so hooked on Instagram so long ago, and now I have more to feed my addiction! I don't know if I should thank you or pretend I didn't read this entry! haha Miss you!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP