Monday, July 16, 2012

Catching up.

Well hello there!  I apologize for the lack of posts this month. We've been busy drinking in some lovely time with family in Colorado. I had great intentions of blogging while up in the mountains but well...coffee on the deck and cuddly time with the niece and nephew seemed a bit more appealing. :)


Some scenes from our trip.. 
My mom and I spent a super fun day in Vail Village.


Photobucket


Photobucket


So maybe I was just a little bit obsessed with the polka dot umbrellas. :0
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Also a slight obsession with the poppies which were everywhere!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


How sweet is this little ride?
Photobucket


Jim and I were honored to be chosen as Godparents to our sweet niece Gianna. Love this pretty baby girl!


Photobucket


Photobucket


We also spent a day at The Denver Zoo with my mother-in-law Diane and our awesome nephew Nicolas. He is quite the insightful little boy. At age two he will already tell you that he would like to be a Zookeeper when he grows up. I've truly never seen a child more excited to be at the zoo. It was quite precious.


Naturally..he led the way with his trusty little map. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


My love affair with instagram continues. I leave you with a little Insta Phone Dump.


Photobucket




Hope you're having a fabulously lazy summer!


xo



1 comments:

Jaclyn.Marie July 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

Obsessing over all the Nick and Gianna pics!!! So jealous you got to soak in even more time with them! Wah!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP