Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dreaming of Fall...

Although we're still in August I can't help but dream of boots and scarves and the loveliness of dressing for Fall. It is my most favorite time of year and favorite season to dress for. 

I seem to incorporate lots of color in my summer wardrobe but lean more toward neutral dressing in the Fall. I have always had a thing for the classic pairing of black and cream. You can't go wrong with these two colors. A timeless color pairing. 

Some Fall neutrals that I'm loving. 

All items below are from J.crew except for one piece. Before you scroll all the way down.. can you guess which one it is???



Photobucket

1. Loving this color blocked sequin top. Would be super cute for a night out with black skinny jeans and heels. Find it here

2.  A super classic flat that will go with just about everything. Find them here.

3. Love, love, love this cream sweater with tiny black bows all over it. I was gifted this sweater from the mama and can't wait to wear it. A classic for sure. Thank you mom! Find it .here

4. Classic black and cream color block t-shirt. I have this tee and it will most definitely be a weekend staple. Find it here

5. This sweater is definitely on my Fall Wish List. LOVE the jeweled neckline and herringbone detail. 
Find it here. 

6. Did you guess right?? This lovely striped dress is from Target!! I recently purchased it and plan to wear it with black leggings and taupe leather boots for Fall. It has a super cute zipper detail on the back too. Gotta love good ol' Tarjay. Find it here. 

Hurry up Fall!! I'm so ready for you!
xoxo

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP