Friday, September 21, 2012

Fab and Frugal Finds

Two posts in two days!? Can you believe it?? Pretty crazy. I told you.. I'm feeling inspired. 

Today I bring you some Frugal Clothing Finds. As much as I appreciate well made clothes and designer labels, I also quite enjoy getting a lot of bang for my buck. Especially since most of our dough is being allocated for our new house and furniture and all of that fun stuff lately.  So...I bring you some frugal finds I've recently spotted..and okay..also purchased. 


Photobucket

From left to right. 

1. Black and white heart print blouse from Old Navy. I seem to be drawn to Heart printed blouses lately. Super cute with black skinny jeans and also loving the yellow jeans shown in the picture. Purchase info. here.

2. Black tunic from Target. It's hard to see in the picture but it has bands of lace that run across it. I'm planning on pairing it with black leggings and black boots. It also comes in a really pretty dusty rose color. Purchase info. here. 

3. Love the Rockstar Skinny Jean from Old Navy. They are super comfortable and the perfect amount of stretch. i have them in black and dark denim. They are currently on sale for $19!! Purchase info. here.

4. I am sort of obsessed with stripes. Especially easy throw on dresses with stripes. Love this color blocked version from Old Navy. Super comfy. Purchase info. here.

Have a great weekend!!
xo





0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP