Friday, September 28, 2012

Operation Fall continues..

If you're tired of me  obsessing over my favorite season...I give you permission to skip this post. I just can't help it! When you live in the desert you sort of have to bring Fall to you. What we lack in crisp  air and falling leaves we make up for with piles of gourds brought into our air conditioned homes and a slight inclination to over do it with the Fall decor. 


And bringing Fall to the home..well that's my specialty. And yes..there are a ridiculous amount of pumpkins floating around our little house at the moment. That's how we roll in the desert. 

Here's a little peek..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loving these little pumpkin vines. Found at Trader Joe's and our local grocery Fry's. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Also loving these green/blue squash. Found at Whole Foods.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Friday!
xo

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP