Thursday, October 4, 2012

3 Years!

Yesterday Jim and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary! I really cannot believe it's been three years!!! Time flies! Another reminder to savor every moment!  It's been a great year. One that has included travel and new experiences. This year brought us a new niece and nephew!! This year has included many weddings where we were lucky enough to watch as our friends married their best friends. Have we talked about how much I adore weddings?? Oh yes, we have. Moving on..

It's also been a year of  growth. Growth within ourselves and our marriage. We've been thrown a few curveballs this year which of course is an inevitable part of life. However, I wouldn't change a thing. Our union is stronger than ever and I really feel as though we can get through anything..as long as we have each other. We've learned a lot about ourselves and each other this year. One thing I've learned is that our love for each other is fierce.  No, we're not perfect. Far from it. We sometimes forget to communicate effectively, one of us is not so good at responding to texts in a timely manner (ok..that'd be me) one of us likes to leave every toiletry we own on the bathroom counter (ahem..not naming any names) But at the end of the day, we love each other more than life itself. I know it was completely God's doing that we sat next to each other on that airplane 5 years ago. And man... I am so very grateful.

Here is  little slideshow I made as an anniversary gift for Jim. He said it was okay to share. :)



5 comments:

Diane October 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

LOVE the video - it just oozes love..... Thank you Frontier Airlines! You are both two of the most beautiful people I know- inside and out! Love you both!

Jaclyn.Marie October 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM  

Love love love the video! So cute! I love you both and am so blessed to be a part of your lives. Cheers to many many more years :)

Peggy October 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM  

Loved your anniversary video! Hopefully every year can be chronicled like this for at least your first 10 years together and possibly beyond.
You're both so lucky to have found each other!
What a gift for us as parents.

Seema October 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM  

I simply adore you two! Thanks to Jim for letting you share this thoughtful little gem! Cheers to you two and the many more years of love to come! xo

Michelle November 18, 2012 at 9:00 PM  

I adore this blog post almost as much as I adore you!! xoxox


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP