Thursday, November 1, 2012

Currently Loving.

A few Favorites.

Photobucket

1. Hempz Pomegranate Lotion. LOVE it. No parabens, all natural and ultra moisturizing. Found here and also at Ulta.

2. Cake Paper's Vintage Placemats.  This line makes the most beautiful papers. My favorite is the perfect setting placemat. They are about $25 for a pad of 50. They are made with soy based inks and 30% recycled content. They add some whimsy to the kitchen table. Find them here and also at West Elm and Anthropologie.

3. Anthro's Capri Blue Mercury Glass candle. My go to candle. I have one on the kitchen counter at the moment. Smells amazing and the jar is beautiful. Makes a great gift too. Find it here.

4. Best Hand Sanitizer in the history of hand sanitizers. Smells like delicious lavender and doesn't dry out your skin. A must have in your purse. Find it here.

5. Orla Kiely limited edition Pear Ginger All Purpose Spray at Target. I love this stuff. If one must clean then it may as well smell amazing. I stocked up since it's limited edition and because..yes..I'm a total dork. 

6. Michael Kor's Hollywood Signature Pen. Get this...the ink in this pen smells like Michael Kor's Very Hollywood perfume. Your thank you notes will never smell better. Just add a some pretty stationary and you have a great gift too!  Find it here. 

Hope you're having a great week!!
xo

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP