Friday, February 15, 2013

Hello!!!

Well, hello there! Sorry for the absence on this little bloggy. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. The past two weeks have been quite a whirlwind as we moved into our new home! We are finally feeling a bit settled and getting there slowly but surely. My wonderful mom cam into town to help us settle in. She could really be a master organizer by trade so she was such a huge help. She basically organized our entire kitchen. Aren't moms the BEST!?!? We feel very blessed that she helped us get organized. It's been such an exciting thing to turn this house into a home. 


I thought I'd pop in with some pictures of the kitchen which is really the only room in the house that is fully unpacked and organized at this point.  Our master bedroom is getting there. Will share some pics soon. If you follow me on FB and Instagram and are sick of seeing pics of the kitchen..well I apologize. It's definitely my favorite place in the house. Good thing because it's where we tend to spend the most time too. 




































I am in love with the plate rack. We have our wedding china along with my Grandma's china that we inherited sitting in the plate rack. So special.  Love feeling like she's a part of our home. 








A few little vignettes and small touches

Adorable little garlic holder from Target along with the cutting board.

Kind of obsessed with this little vignette. Sugar and Creamer a Target find too. Small bowls from West Elm and my favorite white ceramic cow creamer from AJ's. A local gourmet market. 



     A few items we already had lying around that were grouped   together. 

Pitcher found at Ikea quite a while ago. 

                         Monogram Dish Towel from West Elm. 

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
xo

1 comments:

Peggy February 25, 2013 at 2:34 PM  

Dad & I are so proud of you both! The house is super adorable and I know there will many many happy years spent there. Happy I could be there for the organizing, so much easier while moving in. Love, Love, Love your kitchen! It's so you!
xxoo
mom


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP