Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catching Up!


Hello lovelies! It's been a crazy few weeks around here per usual. Thought I'd pop in and let you know what we've been up to. Random rambles begin now....

The end of February brought us to the Bahamas for about a week. We were lucky enough to attend Jim's yearly company trip and it was a wonderful time spent with friends we've haven't seen in a while who conveniently also work for the same company. There was sun, sand and cocktails aplenty. I was a total picture slacker and only snapped these three pics from my phone. I guess I was too busy soaking up the sun.



Shortly after we returned from the Bahamas, my lovely mother-in-law Diane came in from Colorado Springs for a long weekend and we so loved having her here. There were relaxing mornings, cozy movies and a bit of furniture shopping while she was here. Once again..total picture slacker. No visuals for ya..sorry.


I also had the pleasure of flying up to Reno this past week to spend time with my bestie and her precious new baby Cameron. It was so enjoyable and we were able to sit and talk and simply catch up. It was long overdue and I was again reminded once again why I love this girl so much. Our conversations are real and deep and while we of course talk about the normal girly stuff like what skin cream we're using these days, what new smoothie recipe we just tried, what we did on our most recent vacation, the coolest thing we recently saw on Pinterest and so on..we also talk about the real stuff. The not so fun stuff. Our fears, our struggles. Our hopes and dreams. That stuff too. I don't care who you are..it's there. We all have them. Struggles and fears and obstacles. Having someone you can be vulnerable in front of..someone you can cry with as well as laugh with well.. it's oh so important and I am so very grateful.

Now on to baby Cameron.  I miss this sweet baby boy already. Lesley and Paul did good. He's such a good baby and he has the most kissable cheeks. My camera could not stay away for long.














                                          

The adorable Klein Family! 

I miss them already but it was also nice to get home to the Hubs and Miss Charlotte. Hope you're all having a great week so far. Be back very soon! Promise!
XO



0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP