Saturday, April 13, 2013

Recent Purchases

A few new and noteworthy purchases that I thought I'd share.


1. I had a J.Crew Gift Certificate brining a hole in my pocket. Bought this cute striped dress. Super flattering on. Why am I SO drawn to stripes!?!  Love that the material is a heavier weight. I despise thin summer dresses where every little line shows. Highly recommend this one. Find it here. 

2. Bought this pillow as a little surprise for the Hubby. Thought it'd be great in his home office.  I thought it was hilarious and a fun little unexpected touch for an office. Find it here. 

3. I adore Cake Papers as I've blogged about before. Bought this paper runner for our Dining Table. Find it here and here. 

4. Here I go with the stripes again. Could not pass up these striped sandals at Target. SO cute and very comfy. Not available online anymore but still in stores. Only $19.99!

Have a Fab weekend!
XO

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP