Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall to-dos

I apologize for being a delinquent blogger the last couple of weeks. Things have been busy, busy around here. I cannot get over the fact that it's almost Halloween!! I swear this month has gone in fast forward. What's funny is that I remember my parents saying this all of the time when I was young.."Where does the time go???" I remember rolling my eyes and thinking how that really must be the quintessential old person phrase. Well...I guess I'm officially OLD. Oh well.

Thought I'd share a few things I really want to find time to make before the month is over.

Thinking about making these little dirt cups to share with my peeps at work. I think I would add some mini gummy worms popping out.



Recipe found here.

Love this mini Fall Bunting/garland on this wreath. Want to make something similar for my moss wreath.



image via

And how hilarious is this!?! Such a creative way to make a veggie tray for a Halloween party!!


Image via

I think I'll dust off my favorite butternut squash recipe this week. I learned how to make it at a cooking class in Sonoma a few years ago. I shared the recipe here last year. It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and just SO fallish.



And finally some Fall eye candy...Loving this Fall inspiration board..if this doesn't make you want to run and jump in a gigantic pile of leaves and eat a caramel apple then I don't know what will.....

Happy Wednesday!!!
xo














0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP